Why The Bahamas
The Bahamas is recognized as one of the world’s premier island-hopping destinations. Cruising along the 700 islands and more than 2,000 cays that make up The Bahamas is the best way to discover the picturesque beaches, excellent sport fishing, and world-class coral reefs and dive sites this sun-drenched archipelago is known for. Goldwynn’s prime location is within easy reach of the 700 islands and unforgettable treasure The Bahamas offers.
10 Reason To Invest In The Bahamas
1. The Bahamas are the premier banking and financial center of the Caribbean.
2. Convenient proximity to the United States – just 55 miles to the mainland.
3. English is the official language, U.S. currency is accepted, and real estate laws are similar to the U.S.
4. A peaceful and stable democracy.
5. Independent nation with compliant legislation and consultative legislative approach.
6. No local taxes on capital gains, inheritance, corporate and personal income, dividends and interest.
7. Proactive incentives for investments.
8. Highly trained industry professionals (predominantly an English-speaking workforce).
9. Essential public services, modern infrastructure and health care.
10. Nassau is a cosmopolitan city, full of world class amenities & telecommunications.
Download Investing Report
Get an in-depth review of why The Bahamas are the Clear Choice for International Financial Services.
The Riviera Of The Bahamas
A few miles west of downtown Nassau is Cable Beach, covering two and a half miles of fabulous beach with five first-class or luxury resorts including the soon to be Goldwynn, it’s the ultimate playground for fun in the sun. For the more adventurous, with a plethora of water sports activities, the $3.5B Baha Mar mega resort and adjacent Jack Nicholas designed Royal Blue Baha Mar Golf course await. Shop at any one of the world class brands like Chopard, Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Hublot, and Rolex, or venture to local hangouts like Daiquiri Shack, Straw Market or Fish Fry. For the nocturnal, the largest casino in the Caribbean, famous Blue Note Jazz Lounge and forty plus world-class restaurants and pulsing nightlife may be found within walking distance. Enjoy all the friendly diversions of Cable Beach, but retreat to the sanctuary of Goldwynn where the art of boutique beachfront living has been perfected.